Search
   Minimize

kfssblack.gif

Feedback Minimize

Records per Page
Page 2 of 3First   Previous   1  [2]  3  Next   Last
michael spann         7/13/2009 12:24:42 PM
Hi master vince Michael is interested in martial arts again. He would like to work out with you He has been doing work with a trainer lost alot of weight and is taller you would be amazed He is also driving with his permit time marches on email mail him if you have some time thanks his mom sue You always have been so positive and a great role model for him Submitted By: michael spann

Michael Roach         7/4/2009 8:40:09 PM
Hey Vince, I'm glad you're still teaching San Soo. You were the man! I reached 3rd degree Black under Perry. Chico is lucky to have you. I'm retiring this September from the PD. God bless you Vince!! Submitted By: Michael Roach

Kathy         5/30/2009 11:35:25 AM
ran across this web site just wanted to say HI!! I'll bet your surprised! How is Ralph and Vicki? Submitted By: Kathy

Molly Jo Gee         5/23/2009 10:12:45 PM
Hi There! Happy Birthday! Molly Jo Submitted By: Molly Jo Gee

EDUARDO R CHAVEZ         5/12/2009 5:56:07 PM
HI Vince IM your old student Eddy Chavez and company of Francisco we both are black belts we want to present our respect we are happy and proud to know that you still teaching We are thinking to open an Studio in Montebello Ca and we would like to have your support we will greatly appreciate it Wonder if you have communication with Jose Martinez. please let us know thank you Vince looking forward to heard from you my Cell # 323 282-9384 thank you Respectfully yours Eduardo R Chavez (Eddy) eduardorchavez@yahoo.com Submitted By: EDUARDO R CHAVEZ

shane powell         12/18/2008 3:51:04 PM
hey old friend i want to be back in the class moving to chico in feb 615-581-0532 shane Submitted By: shane powell

Randy Holland         9/25/2008 7:16:15 PM
Aloha Master Vince,Long time no see! We are still in Hawaii and life is good. Hope you are well! Son Matt is getting married next week. Dr Randy Submitted By: Randy Holland

Jim Benckert         9/8/2008 6:32:58 PM
How's it going Vince, this is Jim Benckert... Hey, I have a series of dictionary on various things, one of the dictionaries is on the history of the art... In there I'm listing Jimmy's 13 Advance Masters, and if you would like to have me enter more details about you, then please send me anything you would like added to your profile, such as date of birth, your youth, adulthood, any studio's you may have, or do have, time and years with Jimmy's and etc. When I get finished with this section, I will send you a copy with your entry, as well as, all other entries sent to me by others. Thanks, Jim Benckert. Submitted By: Jim Benckert

2/2/2008 6:48:08 PM
Hi there...glad to see you're ok & still withn us in the San Soo world...my son, remember the little guy i always brought with me 2 Jimmy's, is turning 30 3-3-08, he lives up by you, has his own family boy 1st grade & girl 5th grade. Stay safe & rock on....I just finished my Ph.D in "Martial Science" last June 07...I changed colleges teacing Santa Ana College & Orange Coast College & Pomona Adult Education....I'm going up 2 my sons this Summer maybe we can stop by & say hi...

1/30/2008 7:37:51 AM
Hello Vince and students, Steve here from KFSS of Sacramento. I have been meaning to visit but can only do it on Saturdays. Any classes on that day? Contact me at (916) 601-6267. I'm the only KFSS school in Sacramento. The other closes one is in Grass Valley, Master Phillips.

Feedback Minimize

CAPTCHA image
Enter the code shown above in the box below